AUM continues to grow, which means our campus is busier than ever. In the interest of safety for our students, faculty and staff, and visitors and guests, and to accommodate the growing need for parking, AUM has a variety of parking options including parking meters, registered parking, and designated parking for residence halls and members of the Wellness Center.
Beginning Monday, Aug. 3, Auburn University at Montgomery students and employees can register their vehicles online through the MyAUM/Webster portal before picking up their parking decals. If you haven’t registered your vehicle online previously, you will be able to register it during one of the designated decal pickup times. Bring your vehicle’s information (tag number, year, make, model, and color) with you so AUM Police can register the vehicle.
Registration opens each year on August 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Scroll down for decal pickup information
At a glance, these links should help you understand the policy and how to comply:
- How to register your vehicle: Register your vehicle using our simple, fast online portal.
- Frequently asked questions: Visitors, Students, and Faculty and Staff can find more details about registering for parking permits, where to park, hours of enforcement, visitor and guest parking, and more.
- Parking map: This map identifies campus landmarks and parking lots, as well as the location for Campus Police.
- Parking Policy Highlights: Provides key information from the AUM Parking Policy, but it is not a substitute for the official AUM Parking Policy.
The information on this page is intended to provide policy highlights and answer general question. This information is not a substitute for the official parking rules and regulations. If your question is not answered here, please read the full AUM Parking Policy, email email@example.com, or contact the AUM Police Department in Taylor Center (southeast entrance) at 334-244-3424.
Decal Pickup Information
Students, faculty and staff can pick up parking decals for the 2020-2021 academic year and receive assistance with vehicle registration at the AUM Café (Taylor Center), from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., on the following dates:
Monday, August 10
Wednesday, August 12
Friday, August 14
Tuesday, August 18
Wednesday August 19
Friday, August 21
Beginning Monday, Aug. 24, parking decals and hang tags can be picked up at the AUM Police office in Taylor Center 267.
- Non-Resident Students (and Resident students registering for additional general parking permits): Payment is not required when you pick up your decal; the parking decal fee is charged to your student account. For questions about your student account, please contact the Student Accounts office. Any student who purchases an AUM License Plate will received their General Parking Permit for free. The fees will be adjusted when the permit is picked up.
- Resident Students: There will be no additional charge for residential parking permits. Resident Student parking permits are restricted to residential lots only and do not include general parking lots or the Wellness Center lot. If you wish to add a general parking pass that allows you to park on campus outside of Housing lots, you may register for the Housing/General permit. The additional fee will be charged to your student account. Any student who purchases an AUM License Plate will received their General Parking Permit for free. The fees will be adjusted when the permit is picked up.
- Faculty/Staff Reserved Permits: Faculty/Staff reserved parking spaces (orange-lined spaces) are available for $75 per academic year. Faculty/Staff members who are re-registering an AUM License Plate will only pay a $5 administrative. Faculty Staff members who register an AUM License plate for the first time will receive a reserved parking decal and hangtag at no charge. All fees will be adjusted when the parking permits are picked up.