Welcome! We are glad you are considering staying with us!
Ready to learn more? Read on for more information below:
What are the accommodations like?
Will I be next door to AUM students?
- AUM houses most guests in The Commons, our newest eight-story residence hall. The Commons has a front desk that is staffed around the clock each day of the year.
- Rooms in The Commons are arranged suite-style, with four bedrooms in each suite. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom on each end with a kitchen and living room common area in the middle.
- Each bedroom comes equipped with a twin bed, wardrobe, drawers, and a small desk and chair.
What are some other amenities?
- Unless otherwise indicated, guests are not housed with students.
- The Commons features free wi-fi, free laundry facilities, indoor garbage depository and free parking.
- Each room is set up with a local phone number, and a phone can be provided.
How much does this cost and what does the rate include?
|Full Service |
|Camp Style |
|$40/night/person (20+ guests: $35) |
|$30/night/person (20+ guests: $25) |
Sheets, blanket, comforter, pillow & case,
shower curtain, bath mat, bath tissue, stocked
coffeemaker, TV in common area, trash cans and bags
|Shower curtain, bath mat, bath tissue, trash can and bag |
What if I only need individual accommodations?
Individuals, such as interns or visiting scholars, are welcome to stay on campus. Rates are:
Visiting scholars/faculty: $40/day for up to two weeks. This includes linen service.
Interns: $20/day for up to two weeks
$840/month including linen service. Those bringing their own linens will receive $75 off the monthly rate.
Interns: current student rate
Visiting scholars/faculty: current private rate, minus 10 percent