Conference and Campus Services coordinates all room reservations for on- and off-campus groups.
Reservation Process *
All room availability and reservation requests are now accessible ONLINE *
1. Select the Internal Facility Request Form (at bottom left).
2. Enter the date and time needed for your event.
3. Select a building location.
4. Then click the green "Check Availability" button.**
5. If your date/time shows up as available in a room that would be suitable for your event, you may select that room and continue filling out the form.
6. If your event requires setup, please select the setup form (bottom left) that applies to your event location and attach it to the form.
6. Once all other required fields are complete, you may submit your form.
You will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your form. This is not to be confused with approval of your event request, which will be sent at a later time once your event is actually scheduled in the system. Should you require further assistance you may contact Conference and Campus Services at 334-244-3562
*If you are an external client or Student Organization, feel free to utilize steps 1-4 above to locate an available room for your event. However, external clients will need to fill out the External Facility Request Form and fax it to 334-279-9938, or email it to Conferences@aum.edu
**Rooms displayed as available are not guaranteed until confirmed by Conference and Campus Services staff.
Room Capacities and Rental Rates
Room rentals vary and will be assessed along with your other event needs by a Conference and Campus Services staff member. To view room capacities/dimensions, how many people a room can accommodate, and fees click on this file: Room Capacities Info
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What rooms are available? It depends. We can rent any room on campus that is not being used for an academic class. You may check availability by following the outlined steps above.
2. What type of events can Conference and Campus Services accommodate? Most of our events are corporate meetings, conferences, seminars, professional and other academic events. However, we also accommodate birthday parties, baby showers, receptions, and reunions.
3. Are there events Conference and Campus Services cannot accommodate? We do not rent space for formal dances or events that would involve any alcohol.
4. What IT / Registration services does Conference and Campus Services provide, and what are the prices? We provide audiovisual, registration, conference services, and on-site management services. To view the list of audiovisual equipment: ITS Price List.
5. Who should interested parties contact for catering? Please contact AUM Catering by calling 334-313-1843 or email Catering@aum.edu