AUM’s Exchange Programs allow AUM students to spend a summer or semester immersed in another culture as they live and study at one of our exchange institutions. This is also an excellent opportunity to diversify our AUM campus as we welcome students from our exchange partners for a semester or full academic year. Students will pay AUM tuition, receive the Study Abroad scholarships, and obtain AUM credit hours. If you are interested in learning more about the available exchange programs, please contact your AUM Study Abroad Advisor.
Requirements for Acceptance into an Exchange Program:
- Minimum institutional cumulative GPA of 2.75 for undergraduate students, 3.0 for graduate and professional students.
- Age 19 before the start date of the program.
- No pending judicial actions and be in good academic standing. Students with pending judicial actions will not be eligible for AUM Study Abroad program enrollment.
- Complete all forms and return them to your Study Abroad Advisor by the deadline.
How to Apply?
- Make an appointment with the AUM study abroad office to learn more details.
- Fill out the Exchange Program Application and return it to your study abroad office.
- Check with your study abroad advisor for the needed travel documents.
AUM Exchange Program Partners
Ulsan, South Korea
The University of Ulsan (UOU)
Summer and Semester Exchange Programs
Program Overview: The University of Ulsan equips students with a broad understanding of other cultures and helps participants respect and accept people with different backgrounds. Since participants come from all over the world, students share a wide range of cultural interests, backgrounds and traditions.
During four weeksin the Summer Program, participants experience many different aspects of Korea such as sitting on the floor during meals and sleeping on the floor at night. The program includes a one-night stay at a Buddhist temple, and a four-day visit to Seoul, including a visit to the presidential place, the Asan hospital of the UOU medical school (arguably the largest in the world) and the observation tower near the North Korean border.
Hubei University of Economics
Program Overview: AUM offers a travel and learning experience to China during the summer. The purpose of this trip is to promote the understanding of Chinese culture, language, and society. Students will have an opportunity to visit fantastic cities, including Beijing (the capital of China) and Wuhan (the most populous city in Central China). During the trip, students will not only see gorgeous scenery, but also learn and experience the Chinese traditional and modern culture.
The University of Shiga Prefecture (USP)
Program Overview: AUM and USP have developed a reciprocal student exchange program. Students will learn 1-2 semesters worth of Japanese instruction, including language, culture, and history. There will be several excursions, cultural events, and daily opportunities to mix, mingle, and study with local Japanese students.
University of Lincoln
Discover and visit Lincoln University's website!