Wellness Center Membership
Membership to the AUM Wellness Center is open to all students, faculty, staff, alumni, and certain affiliates of the university and their spouses/dependents.
Students, there is no fee to join; costs are covered by regular student fees. Just fill out the waiver on your first visit after the center opens and you will become a member.
A Warhawk Access card is needed for all constituents to access the facility. Students, Faculty and Staff should visit the AUM Bookstore to get your card or replace your old Senators card. Alumni, certain Affiliates of the University, Spouses, and Dependents should visit the Wellness Center to get your card.
- Memberships are for one year and are non-refundable.
- Initial contract terms must be completed before cancellation.
- Student*/Recent Graduate (any individual currently enrolled in for-credit classes, determined each semester / any individual who graduated from AUM between Fall 2010 and Summer 2012.): $0.00 *Student members are those students who pay the AUM Student Activity Fee. Individuals taking classes at AUM in which a Student Activity Fee is not paid cannot join the Wellness Center as a student member. Examples of these types of students are: Dual Enrollee Students, ESL Students, Continuing Education Participants, Seamless Admission Students (those taking classes on the Auburn Campus), etc.
- Faculty/Staff (any individual who is a full-time employee of the university): $30.00/month
- Retired Faculty/Staff (any individual who retired from the university): $30.00/month
- Alumni Association Members (there are two categories for Alumni Association members- those who took classes at AUM and those who never took a class)
- Alumni (any individual who took for-credit classes at AUM and is a current member of the AUM Alumni Association): $35.00/month
- Friend of AUM (any individual who is a current member of the AUM Alumni Association): $50.00/month
- Spouse/Dependent (dependents must be 16 years of age or older and be a dependent of the primary member as defined by the Internal Revenue Service): $10.00/month
- Affiliated Member (individuals who works for a company designated as an "affiliated company" with the university. Such designations to be made by AUM): $50.00/month
Faculty, staff, alumni, and affiliates:
To join the Wellness Center, you must complete the membership agreement. Please be sure to print and complete both pages. This document contains details on membership and dependent members.
Return your completed agreement to Yolanda York in the Wellness Center, room 201, or by USPS to:
PO Box 244023
Montgomery, AL 36124
Faculty and staff may opt to complete the payroll deduction form for their monthly dues and submit it with the agreement. All other membership categories can pay dues by:
- cash (bring to Yolanda York, see above)
- personal check (mail to address above)
- credit card via this link.