The intramural program shares in the educational mission of the university by offering opportunities to experience personal growth, social development, improve physical and mental health, and to develop lifetime leisure skills for a healthier lifestyle.
- Create and enhance programs in recreation, sports, and fitness activities that release stress, increase productivity and promote healthy social interaction.
- Provide diverse activities (open and organized) that allow students, staff and faculty an opportunity to expand recreational interests
- Create value through excellence in development and management of recreation, sports and fitness resources.
- To provide a positive environment that will foster group spirit, enthusiasm and loyalty.
- To promote the development of sportsmanship, leadership and fellowship.
- To provide opportunities for individuals to experience new leisure activities.
- To provide opportunities for the individual to improve his or her skills in team and individual activities.