Housing Forms

AUM Housing Forms

Warhawk Living... Simplified!

This is your one stop shop for all electronic forms needed in Housing. If you have any difficulty completing any of the forms below, please contact Housing and Residence Life. We are always just a call 334-244-3296 or click away.

Live on campus and experience the difference!

Warhawks Who Have Landed: Forms You May Need While You're Here

Room Change Request Form
In housing, we want to make sure you get just the right fit. If your current room isn't a good fit, we're always happy to help you find a better fit. Just complete the Room Change Request Form.
Housing Appeal Form
If you would like to appeal any housing fees on your student account, complete the Housing Appeal Form.

Request to Remain in Housing While Not Enrolled
All residents are required to be enrolled in at least one credit hour while residing on campus. There are limited occurrences which allow students to remain in Housing while not enrolled. If you have a need, please complete the Request to Remain in Housing While Not Enrolled.

Warhawks Flying Out: Forms You May Need As You're Preparing to Leave

Request to Vacate After Move-out Date
Move out for Spring 2016 is scheduled for May 12th. Residents that will remain for the spring semester do not have to vacate housing. Residents moving out of housing will need to move out on the scheduled date. Complete our Request to Vacate After Move-out Date to request an extension. Please be aware that additional charges may apply for late move out.

Vacating Notice
All residents moving out of Housing must complete a Vacating Notice form.

Where am I living?

You can always check your most updated room assignment information by logging into the Housing Online System. Just go to MyAUM to check it out!