Installment Payment Plan
The AUM Installment Payment Plan helps students and their families who are not able to pay their account in full by registration cancellation date. The installment payment plan is a convenient method for paying tuition and fees in smaller, affordable payments instead of paying in one lump sum. The plan allows students to pay their bill in 5, 4, or 3 payments depending upon how early they enroll. It is private and secure and can be used in conjunction with traditional student loans and other financial aid.
Basics of the Installment Payment Plan
- Only a student or an authorized user can enroll in a payment plan (see tutorial on adding an authorized user)
- $500 minimum in eligible charges to enroll in the payment plan
- All previous semester balances must be paid in full prior to enrollment in the payment plan
- The remaining balance will be divided into equal installments based on the payment plan option selected.
- Any financial aid, private loans, scholarships, or third party payment applied to the students' accounts after they enroll in the payment plan, will reduce the payment plan balance
How Estimated Payment Plans Work
Estimated payment plans are available on June 1st for the fall term and November 1st for spring term before billing statements are issued. Once billing statements are issued, the Office of Student Accounts will convert each estimated payment plan into a recalculating plan based on actual fees.
To enroll in an estimated payment plan, the student is required to enter their estimated charges and credits into the payment plan. To determine the amounts to enter into the payment plan, the student should use the AUM Cost Estimator to calculate their estimated cost of attendance. (see tutorial on How to Enroll in an Estimated Payment Plan)
Estimated payment plan amounts cannot be changed. Any differences between the student's estimated and actual costs will be factored into the remaining installments once their plan has been converted to a recalculating plan.
Spring 2019 Payment Plan Options
Students attending AUM in January 2019 can start paying toward their spring semester balance as early as November 1, 2018 by enrolling in an estimated payment plan. Estimated payment plans are based off estimated cost of attendance. Actual (Recalculating) payment plans are based off actual fees. All payment plans require paying a percentage of the balance as a down payment at enrollment. The down payment is the initial/first installment. View all of our spring payment plan options below.
|Fall Term Plan||Enrollment Begins||Enrollment Ends||Required Down Payment||Next Installment Due||Final Installment Due|
|5-Month Plan (based on estimated cost)||November 1, 2018||November 30, 2018||20%||December 10, 2018||March 10, 2019|
|4-Month Plan (based on actual cost)||December 1, 2018||December 31, 2018||25%||January 10, 2019||March 10, 2019|
|3-Month Plan (based on actual cost)||January 1, 2019||January 8, 2019||50%||February 10, 2019||March 10, 2019|
|All plans require paying the down payment at enrollment.|
- Return Check Fee is $30
How to Enroll in the Payment Plan
1. Log into the MyAUM portal
2. Click on WebPay Bill Payment under the launch pad
3. Click on "Payment Plans" in the gray navigation bar
4. Follow the remainder of the instructions to complete the enrollment process
5. Read all the terms before you finish your transaction
5. For specific instructions on how to enroll in a payment plan, click on the Student Accounts Tutorial page