The AUM Installment Payment Plan helps students and their families who are not able to pay their account in full by registration cancellation date. The installment payment plan is a convenient method for paying tuition and fees in smaller, affordable payments instead of paying in one lump sum. The plan allows students to pay their bill in 5, 4, or 3 payments depending upon how early they enroll. It is private and secure and can be used in conjunction with traditional student loans and other financial aid.
Basics of the Installment Payment Plan
- Only a student or an authorized user can enroll in a payment plan (see tutorial on adding an authorized user)
- $500 minimum in eligible charges to enroll in the payment plan
- The remaining balance will be divided into equal installments based on the payment plan option selected.
- Any financial aid, private loans, scholarships, or third party payment applied to the students' accounts after they enroll in the payment plan, will reduce the payment plan balance
Summer 2020 Payment Plan Options
Students attending AUM in summer 2020 can start paying toward their spring semester balance as early as May 1, 2020 by enrolling in a payment plan. Actual (Recalculating) payment plans are based on actual fees. All payment plans require paying a percentage of the balance as a down payment at enrollment. The down payment is the initial/ first installment. View all of our fall payment plan options below.
|Fall Term Plan||Enrollment Begins||Enrollment Ends||Required Down Payment||Next Installment Due||Final Installment Due|
|2-Month Plan (based on actual cost)||May 1, 2020||June 12, 2020||50%||July 2, 2020|
- All Payments require paying the down payment at enrollment
- Return Check Fee is $30
How to Enroll in the Payment Plan
1. Log into the MyAUM portal
2. Click on WebPay Bill Payment under the launch pad
3. Click on "Enroll in Payment Plan" on the Home Page
4. Follow the remainder of the instructions to complete the enrollment process
5. Read all the terms before you finish your transaction
5. For specific instructions on how to enroll in a payment plan, click on the Student Accounts Tutorial page