The mission of the Research Council at Auburn University at Montgomery is to nurture, support, and advance excellence in research, scholarship, and creative activities across all disciplines on the Auburn Montgomery campus. The primary goal is to coordinate internal awards supported by competitive grant programs that promote research and creative faculty scholarship in all disciplines.
These awards are intended to provide funding that will eventually lead to external support. Once the submission deadline has closed, proposals undergo a thorough review by the Research Council members. For additional information please contact Ms. Fariba Deravi, Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Research Council Funding Important Dates:
- Regular Faculty Grant-in-Aid: Submission deadline: August 28, 2017 NEW
- Equipment Grant-in-Aid: Temporarily on Hold
- Ida Belle Young Grant-in-Aid: Temporarily on Hold
- Faculty Research Conference Fund: Temporarily on Hold
- Faculty Research Publication Fund: Temporarily on Hold
- Student Research Fellowship Application: Temporarily on Hold
- Student Research Fellowship Instructions
- Faculty Subvention GIA: Temporarily on Hold
- Summer Research Award: Temporarily on Hold
- Distinguished Research Professor Award: Temporarily on Hold
- Developing Scholar Award: Temporarily on Hold