Fariba S. Deravi, Director of Sponsored Programs
- The director provides support and guidance for grant proposal identification, development, and submission;
- Provides support for/and oversight of PI's grant reporting requirements;
- Coordinates and manages the activities of the AUM Research Council;
- Provides opportunities for education and training;
- Completes and submits required reports and establishes internal control measures;
- Manages unit in a manner to ensure efficient operations and fiscal accountability;
- Communicates the purpose, policies, and successes of the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Debra G. Tomblin, Research Compliance Manager
The RCM maintains the Office of Research Compliance within the Office of Sponsored Programs;
- Pre-Award (IRB) Research Administrator;
- Coordinates training and encourages faculty grant submission;
- Contact point for IRB CITI training;
- Manage and coordinate the departmental information;.