MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Staff Council Meetings: Oct. 29, 2013, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m., Taylor Center, Room 222 (NEW LOCATION)
Jan. 28, 2014, 2 p.m., location TBA Special Events: Staff Council's 2013 Holiday Luncheon:
Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Taylor Center AUM's Holiday Market,
Sponsored by the AUM Staff Council
Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Taylor Center 230 If you would like to participate as a vendor at the Holiday Market, please complete the Holiday Market Registration form 2013 and submit it to Deb Tomblin at email@example.com
STAFF COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP!
The AUM Staff Council has established an endowment for scholarships for full-time AUM staff employees who are enrolled as part-time student at Auburn University at Montgomery. This is in keeping with the Council’s commitment to provide opportunities for the personal and professional development of AUM staff. Interest income generated from the AUM Staff Council Endowment will be used to fund scholarships which provide the cost of tuition for five semester hours of undergraduate or graduate credit.
- Applicant must be an AUM employee, who has been employed on a full-time basis at Auburn University at Montgomery for a minimum of 3 years prior to application.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a degree program at Auburn University at Montgomery and is required to have completed 20 semester hours of academic work, maintaining a grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Scholarship awards will not be automatically renewed. Applications must be submitted annually.
- Click here: AUM Staff Council Scholarship Application form
- The completed application is due November 15, 2013. See Application form for details.