The Instructional Support group provides many resources and services to promote the use of technology in the teaching and learning environment. Included in these services included are multimedia development, online teaching and learning resources, video and audio streaming, videoconferencing facilities and workshops and seminars that introduce faculty to the various technologies that AUM provide.
Instructional Support's functions include:
- Supporting the Faculty Development Institute.
- Providing classroom technology development, installation, management and maintenance.
- Providing instructional software support including development and modifications.
- Providing videoconferencing facility management and maintenance.
- Supporting innovative classroom IT initiatives.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Being the primary source for audiovisual, media and technology support.
|Instructional Support Point of Contact |
|Equipment reservations ||Rachael Mann x 3352 or 3353 |
|Blackboard, Echo 360, Wimba ||Carl Simpson x 3876 |
|iTunes U ||Chris Reeves x 3949 |
|Classroom equipment problems ||Lyn Cardwell x 3217 or Chris Reeves x 3949 |
|Video conferencing ||Lyn Cardwell x 3217 or Chris Reeves x 3949 |
Instructional Support-Classroom Technology
126 Goodwyn Hall
Instructional Support-Blackboard and Multimedia Production
106C Clement Hall
For all non-AUM affiliated groups, IT Equipment can be rented for your event on campus. For pricing inquiries, please contact us at Conferences@aum.edu.