Fariba S. Deravi, Director of Sponsored Programs
- The director provides support and guidance for grant proposal identification, development, and submission;
- Provides support for/and oversight of PI's grant reporting requirements;
- Coordinates and manages the activities of the AUM Research Council;
- Provides opportunities for education and training;
- Completes and submits required reports and establishes internal control measures;
- Manages unit in a manner to ensure efficient operations and fiscal accountability;
- Communicates the purpose, policies, and successes of the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Research Compliance Manager: Debra G. Tomblin firstname.lastname@example.org 334-244-3250
- The RCM maintains the Office of Research Compliance within the Office of Sponsored Programs;
- Pre-Award (IRB) Research Administrator;
- Coordinates training and encourages faculty grant submission;
- Contact point for IRB CITI training;
- Manage and coordinate the departmental information;.