Campus life is part of the fun in college, so don't miss out on getting involved! No matter which campus you choose to take your Seamless classes on, you will have have many options to find clubs and groups that suit your needs and interests.
If you attend your classes at Auburn Montgomery, you can:
- Attend all Auburn Montgomery athletics events FOR FREE!
- Join any and all of Auburn Montgomery's many student clubs and organizations, including academic clubs, the Triathlon Club, the Environmental Advocacy Team, Circle K or the Campus Activities Board.
- Going Greek in one of Auburn Montgomery's sororities or fraternities.
- Play intramural sports.
- Participate in the annual Welcome Week and Spring Fest events.
- Using AUM's brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and pool.
- Participating in ROTC (Army & Air Force).
- Participate in Auburn Montgomery activities related to the Common Reading book.
If you choose to attend your classes on the Auburn campus, you can:
- Attend campus events such as concerts, movies and other entertainment opportunities.
- Participate in student organization programming.
- Buy Auburn sporting event tickets through the Auburn ticket office.
- Participate in intramural sports.
- Utilize Auburn's fitness and recreation center.
- Access and use Tiger Transit (off-campus transportation system).
- Participate in Auburn activities related to the Common Reading book.
Because Seamless Admission students are officially Auburn Montgomery students, they are not able to participate in Auburn fraternities, sororities, marching band or NCAA teams until they complete the Seamless requirements and officially transfer to Auburn.