Welcome Transfer Students to AUM's Transfer Gateway!
Auburn University at Montgomery welcomes both domestic and international transfer students from accredited universities and Alabama's regionally accredited community colleges. Interested in transferring to AUM and want to learn more? Check out our Admissions Events! If you’re interested in taking classes at AUM for a semester and transferring them back to your home institution, check out our Transient Admissions page!
Call now: 334-244-3615 or APPLY TODAY
Talk one on one with an Admissions advisor about classes, scholarships, and campus life! Please register to receive the code for the zoom meeting log in.
Top 5 Reasons for Community College, College or University Students and Grads to Transfer to AUM
- Scholarships — We know you’re serious and dedicated, so we’ve developed five different scholarship opportunities just for Transfer Students.
- Dedicated Student Success Resources — You’ll fit right into your new academic environment with our on-campus tutors and technology resources and the Transfer Student Association, bringing you special forums and mentoring.
- 90+ Programs of Study — No matter where you’re headed in your life and career, AUM has a plan of study for you.
- Transfer of Credits - You'll receive a quick and easy personal review of your transcripts to identify transferability and your next classes towards your degree.
- Simple Process - No one likes a hassle especially when you're chasing a dream. Auburn University at Montgomery makes it easy.
It's Easy to Transfer:
- Submit a completed AUM online application; no application fee!
- Send your official transcript(s) from each college or university you’ve attended (which should be mailed directly to AUM by each institution).
- Provide high school transcripts if you have earned less than 24 credit hours of colege work.*
*Transfer students must have completed 24 or more hours of college level credit at a regionally accredited institution(s) with at least a 2.00 on all GPA hours (all graded hours) from all colleges or institutions attended. If you have fewer than 24 credit hours of transferrable work, you will need to meet the minimum admission requirements for entering freshmen. Check out STARS for information on what classes transfer.