If you need to update your completed application, give us a call at 334-244-3615.
- Graduate Application
- International Students Application (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Transient/Returning Student Application
- English as a Second Language Application
- Undergraduate Application (Incoming Freshmen & Transfer Students)
3 Steps to Applying at AUM:
- Click on the appropriate link above to get started. Once there, you will be asked to create an account. This will allow you to start an application and finish it later or to check your application status. Undergraduate applications are FREE and Graduate Applications require a small fee.
- Complete and submit your online application.
- Have your transcripts, test scores (ACT or SAT), or other supplemental material indicated on the application sent to:
Auburn University at Montgomery
PO Box 244023
Montgomery, AL 36124
Once we receive your completed application and supplemental materials, we will review your information and get back to you with a decision. Decisions will come via email and hard mail.
Transfer Students: Please note we will need the transcript from each college that you have attended. If you have not completed at least 24 college credit hours, you’ll need to meet Freshmen Admission Requirements.