Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services assist the faculty, staff and students in all aspects of computing. ITS provides for the university's administrative and academic computing needs, telecommunication services and academic computing labs. The ITS Offices are located on the first floor of Tom F. Clement Hall.
- Help Desk: Serves as a single point of contact for all technical issues and questions raised by end users.
- Desktop and User Support: Provides hardware installation, upgrades, maintenance, and repair services for campus computers, printers and scanners. Other services include software installation and configuration, and virus/spyware detection and removal.
- Network and Telecommunications Support: Responsible for the development and management of voice and data networks for faculty, staff, and students. Network Support also manages the AUM wireless network.
- Information Systems Support: Manages the student administrative systems such as registration, online payments, ID card systems, and reporting functions.
- Instructional Support and Collaborative Technology: Primary resource for audiovisual, media and technology support for the AUM community. Instructional Support also manages the Blackboard, student course management system.